Saturday 5 May 2007

Quick Time?

If you have not already heard, Singaporeans have come out tops in walking speed in a British research. So, we literally have a fast pace of life here. I am known to walk fast, and now knowing that I live among fast walkers, that must mean I walk way too fast. According to the head researcher Prof Wiseman (I am not making this up! Wise man!), "This simple measurement provides a significant insight into the physical and social health of a city." That should stop us in our tracks even if only for a minute.

Well, I also tried my hands at creating simple video from still shots of my handiwork with angel clay. Do give your comments.



When my shop opens, you must come and try out this clay. It is smooth, clean and light - absolutely delightful to play with.

No comments: